Stuff and things...

Well, not much is going on in my life right now. I took last week off from paining Tricia's house, and because of her mom's medical conditions I won't be able to start working for her again till Thursday. So I don't really have any money right now but I'm planing on saving up some money for a few things. First, this bible I ordered. It's $60, which I can pay for(with money left over) after one day's wages. Then, I'm going to save up for a 100W bass guitar amp. I could just go for something like 30...or 60...but when you love bass as much as I do, it's hard to settle. I'm used to my Yorkville 200B which is 200W. I just need something smaller so that I can bring it different places, my Yorkville is way too big and heavy to carry to and from the church twice a week. So, when I have a 100W, I can have one stay at the church and have one to use at home and anywhere else I need to go because 100W is enough for just about anything...except for concerts but I don't do those since I'm not in a band. Last year, Disciple's...second show in Christiansburg is what I think it was...their bus broke down so they had to come here in a van and could only bring a little bit of their stuff. Their amps and speakers were way too big. Basically they brought their guitars and symbols...and maybe drums...can't really remember. So Uzi(John Oosly) who is the guy who put together the concert asked me if they could use my Yorkville and asked Corey Cox if they could use his 120W Crate guitar amp. So we let them...other wise there probably wouldn't have been a show...I don't know, maybe they would have bought more amps or rented more amps or something. That was my first time every hearing(and hearing OF) Disciple. They're so awesome live! In the middle of the show, the guitarist pointed at me and Corey who happened to be in the center of all the people and said "We just want to say that we love these guys because there wouldn't be a show if it wasn't for them." I didn't know what to do...I just raised my hands and gave them a thumbs up and said "Rock on!" It was funny. Then at the end of the show I asked the bassist if he liked my Yorkville. I said he was used to something way bigger and more powerful but it was still nice. The Yorkville is getting old though...eventually I think i'll sell or give away my Yorkville and get a newer 200W. Yeah...anyway. Still no girlfriend...God still wants to take me to new levels in our relationship before he leads me into one with a girl. It's also VERY possible that the girl he's planning for me to be in a relationship with isn't ready also...and that He's doing a lot of work in her. It's possible that I haven't even met her yet. But she could already be my friend. I have no idea and it kills me. But I gotta keep my focus on him. It's just kinda hard sometimes. Everybody knows that.
Well, this coming couple of weeks will be fun. I'll be housesitting for the Donnelly family. They're going to let me use Faith's car since I don't own a car. Pray for me that I don't wreck it while they're gone...that would be the worst thing in the world. I'll have to take care of their animals which consist of a weasle, a cat and 2 dogs. Shouldn't be too hard...I just need to remember to take care of them. I'll probably need to spend every night there since the dogs need to eat everyday. That's a lot of driving. I enjoy driving though, and the car has a cd player, that's all that matters! Well...I have more to say...but it can wait, I don't feel like typing anymore. Bye!


4 Comments:
hahahahaha....
you said weasel...
JC, you would be a Hobbit companion from LOTR... that could definitelly be SamWise... I would say that or a rider of Rohan... definitelly a warrior and fighter and friendly human... but for a more original analysis, head over to www.amyfrenchkiss.blogspot.com and ask, they were the ones coming up with the parallels at the townhouse that night.
BTW... that weasel commentator needs a Gimli's axe' kicking
Yeah, thanks JG, I had a pretty good idea of who said that. I will ask Amy French, thanks again.
Hay James -
first of all it is so much fun to blame you.
Second - sorry for falling out of touch. Things in my world are actually pretty amazing. I am compeletely and totally in love, i am alive and invigiored by my faith and i am working hard in my senior year of high school. Christiansburg seems so far away now, i have grown up so much, to include pilgrimaging to Germany to greet Pope Benedict XVI.
I have to get ready for Homecomming (my last one in high school!) talk to you soon.
ashley
Post a Comment
<< Home