Craziness
How's the laptop working?
Well...let's review yesterday. A bunch of little things, frustrating things have a tendancy to build up and cause stress. Yesterday, I had a very stressful...happening. It involved a girl. There seems to be almost nothing more complicated...more confusing...more stressful than relationships, especially girls. I'm sure MOST(not all) girls feel the same way about guys. So...last night at youth I was as focused on serving the youth as I could be. I was still ready to have a nervous break down and just totally lose it. But I laid it aside. I died to my problems so that I could be there for the youth. I guess God really honors that because I was able to hear clearly from Him when I was praying for them, producing sweet times of ministry. I've always had a heart to be involved with youth whether I'm a youth or a leader, and my heart towards it just keeps growing, and towards the youth too. I'm really starting to enjoy just hanging out with these kids and being a role model, and maybe even a big brother. They're all so awesome and funny and smart. They're all musically inclined and love spongebob squarepants which is so awesome! The spongebob movie was the greatest. So anywho......
So after I got home from youth I was talking with my friend Chelsey in Edmonton and we had one of the most awesome, godly conversations we've had. It really helped take my focus off of my circumstances and get into the Word and stuff. I had way too much caffeine which was not smart because it was so late. So, at about 2 in the morning I'm still wired and I get outta bed to search online for weight lifting techniques and I start chating with Kathy in Missouri. She's an amazing woman of God, and a mother in her early 40's. I was telling her about my day and the things that have been bothering me and she was so understanding, I just couldn't believe it. I was expecting her to slam me with rebukes and stuff but man...she was so gentle about it and really ministered to me and helped me see some things clearly. So I can't say yesterday was too bad of a day because even though I was ready to break down, I had some of the best times just being real with some sisters in the Lord. I chatted with Mander some too, she makes me laugh. She's just got this awesome personality that makes you love being her friend and hanging out with her.
So yeah...I got in bed around 3 or 3:30 in the morning, probably managed to doze off around 4. There was just NO WAY I was getting up for class this morning at 6:30. Maybe if I was in the 10:00 class....but 7:30 is so stinking early. Don't get me wrong...in certain circumstances I will get up at 2 in the morning after getting a couple hours of sleep. But with the stress and my body still shocked from the caffeine the day/night before...I needed the rest. I'm so looking forward to practice tonight. My finger is pretty much better and ready for fretting the bass. And if me and Mander and JD go to Applebees, that will be great because they're a fun couple of characters to be with at the same time. I'm supposed to hang out with Ryan tomorrow and teach him a little about bass, but I wonder if I could spend the night at JD's and hang out for a while. I love being around his family. We'll see what happens tonight, I'm excited!
Happy St. Patrick's Day! Don't pinch me or you die!!!!
Well...let's review yesterday. A bunch of little things, frustrating things have a tendancy to build up and cause stress. Yesterday, I had a very stressful...happening. It involved a girl. There seems to be almost nothing more complicated...more confusing...more stressful than relationships, especially girls. I'm sure MOST(not all) girls feel the same way about guys. So...last night at youth I was as focused on serving the youth as I could be. I was still ready to have a nervous break down and just totally lose it. But I laid it aside. I died to my problems so that I could be there for the youth. I guess God really honors that because I was able to hear clearly from Him when I was praying for them, producing sweet times of ministry. I've always had a heart to be involved with youth whether I'm a youth or a leader, and my heart towards it just keeps growing, and towards the youth too. I'm really starting to enjoy just hanging out with these kids and being a role model, and maybe even a big brother. They're all so awesome and funny and smart. They're all musically inclined and love spongebob squarepants which is so awesome! The spongebob movie was the greatest. So anywho......
So after I got home from youth I was talking with my friend Chelsey in Edmonton and we had one of the most awesome, godly conversations we've had. It really helped take my focus off of my circumstances and get into the Word and stuff. I had way too much caffeine which was not smart because it was so late. So, at about 2 in the morning I'm still wired and I get outta bed to search online for weight lifting techniques and I start chating with Kathy in Missouri. She's an amazing woman of God, and a mother in her early 40's. I was telling her about my day and the things that have been bothering me and she was so understanding, I just couldn't believe it. I was expecting her to slam me with rebukes and stuff but man...she was so gentle about it and really ministered to me and helped me see some things clearly. So I can't say yesterday was too bad of a day because even though I was ready to break down, I had some of the best times just being real with some sisters in the Lord. I chatted with Mander some too, she makes me laugh. She's just got this awesome personality that makes you love being her friend and hanging out with her.
So yeah...I got in bed around 3 or 3:30 in the morning, probably managed to doze off around 4. There was just NO WAY I was getting up for class this morning at 6:30. Maybe if I was in the 10:00 class....but 7:30 is so stinking early. Don't get me wrong...in certain circumstances I will get up at 2 in the morning after getting a couple hours of sleep. But with the stress and my body still shocked from the caffeine the day/night before...I needed the rest. I'm so looking forward to practice tonight. My finger is pretty much better and ready for fretting the bass. And if me and Mander and JD go to Applebees, that will be great because they're a fun couple of characters to be with at the same time. I'm supposed to hang out with Ryan tomorrow and teach him a little about bass, but I wonder if I could spend the night at JD's and hang out for a while. I love being around his family. We'll see what happens tonight, I'm excited!
Happy St. Patrick's Day! Don't pinch me or you die!!!!


3 Comments:
Sounds like a kool forum, thanks for the info. I might check it out some time. JD had to work today so I didn't get to hang out with him. I'm so bummed out, I want to spend time with him and his family so bad but I don'r really wanna be there if JD isn't. I don't know, I supposed to could still hang out there if JD's not because I love their whole family, but what would I do besides beat up on little kids in video games and then get beat up on in real life by them? It's like, I still love the Akers, but once Josh moved out and Daniel started going to Radford and got a g/f it's kinda awkward for me to be there. Plus Bob would be out working with JD. So it would be me, the girls that don't talk much and the little boys that never run out of energy. It wouldn't be too bad, just a little awkward for me.
I can understand why you didn't go last night, it's all good. There will be other times for you to use your card and more times for me, you and JD to hang out.
Hey, how did those "edit me" links get on the side of my page!? How do I get them off?
I tried deleting those lines...not working...I'll just go back to the kool dark blue template.
Post a Comment
<< Home