Monday, February 21, 2005

Monday

Ok, I decided that I wanted to elaborate on the whole "Monday is the worst day of the week thing." If Monday isn't the worst day of the week for you, just bare with me on this. Ok, in high school, I used to think that Monday was the worst day of the week, and a lot of people that have a full time job think it is too. The main reason being obvious, it's the first day of the week, making you come back to work, interrupting your weekend. But here's another big reason why Monday's are so unpleasant. The day before Monday is Sunday...duh. HA! Anyway, Sunday is an important day of the week. It's the day of rest, it's the Sabbath day, it's the day where tons of people gather to worship God. We receive revelation and healing and all that good stuff. Naturally, Satan is a loser and he's going to try pretty hard to ruin anything that God's doing, and Satan doesn't usually wait very long to start working...at least in my experience. So, this leads to Monday. It's so tempting to fall back into everything that was taken care of on Sunday. So, it's a spiritual thing, not just a work thing. Of course, that same battle and temptation is there the rest of the week, but I believe that if we can have victory on Monday and stay in the Spirit, it will have a huge affect on the rest of the week, that is as long as you don't put your guard down and say "Yay! I did a good job! I got victory on Monday now I can relax and have a good week!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Coxon said...

Yeah, I know what you mean.

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home