Um...what's this button do!?
Hi-dee-ho! I'm James Coxon, but I'm trying to get people to call me JC because we have about 5 James' at our church. So, please address me as JC. I'm not new to threads and message boards...but I'm new to blog so bare with me. I probably won't blog everyday, but I'll try to get on here and share as often as possible. For now, I'm going to go take a shower because I'm pretty funky...


2 Comments:
Missed me at practice last night? I was there! I was one of the people praying for Bob. I threw you an invisible high five when me and you were the only two people lost on that one subject.
I didn't know about blog until I was reading Shea's profile on AIM and decided to visit this blog thingy. I wanted to reply to his stuff but I had to have an account. But yeah, I'm trying to get the whole JC thing at church too, because we also have James D and James G.
Yeah, the blue is definitely staying, I love the color blue about as much as you love the color orange. Orange and blue go together so well because they are opposite on the color spectrum. It's called, complimentary color scheme, when you use two colors that are opposite for a color scheme in a piece of art. Like blue and orange, purple and yellow, green and red. They're opposite, so the COMPLIMENT each other and make each other stand out more. I learned that in Art Heritage class in high school.
Post a Comment
<< Home