Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Faithfullness

You know...I'm in a good mood today. I think I may be in the flesh right now, but I'm still in a good mood. This week has been good so far. Today is what they call "hump day," the middle of the week. Does that mean it goes down from here? I think not! Anyway...

Last Wednesday, we had 20 people at youth group. 13 young'ns and 7 leaders. That's the most people we've had in about 4 years which is very exciting. For a second there, it felt like I have been out of high school for about 3-5 years because when you're not going to school every freaking day, the year goes by a little slower. It's only been under 2 years since I graduated. I'm 19, and I've already started worrying about my future careers and relationships, can you believe that? I really don't feel 19. I feeling younger because I still rely on my parents and other people and tons of people consider me a kid, yet I feel older because I've been out of high school for a while now and I'm a leader in two ministries. It's kinda confusing to my emotions. In fact, it's frustrating. I keep telling myself, "count your blessings," because I have so much to be thankful for and I don't wanna be caught complaining although I'm sure I have plenty of times. It's frustrating because I'm one of the only people I know my age that does AND CAN NOT have a job, a car, or a residence apart from my parents because I don't have a greencard. Well...I COULD have a car...but I wouldn't be able to pay for anything other than a few gallons of gas, but it would still be illegal without tags and plates and insurance. Does anybody know how frustrating it can get when you have to get other people to give you a ride to EVERYTHING you go to, or walk? And almost every single ride is late! I don't mean to be unthankful at all here, but come on...when they're late, I'm late and I hate being late. Being late is unprofessional, undiligent, and unexcellent. And personally, I think when people are late, it makes them look bad. So I look bad when I'm late and it's not my fault. And I know that this sounds selfish because they are going out of their way and time to give me a ride...but when their late, they're wasting my time because I'm ready to go by the time they say they'll be there so I have to sit around waiting and I don't have a whole lot of patience for some things. I know...I know...don't even post a response to those last couple of sentences if you're reading this. Wow...something else just occured in my life while I was writing this blog that extremely bothered me so I'm going to stop typing before I say something I shouldn't....

1 Comments:

Blogger Coxon said...

HOLY CRAP WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT! I just wrote about "faithfullness"...then look at what the rest says. Oh that's funny...

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home