Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Oh dear...

I got a hair cut and shaved my face clean, and it felt great outside in the fresh-air wind. But the main reason I'm writing this, is because I've become a bit...concerned? No, that's not the right word. I can't find the right word...it's a little more than curious, but not quite concerned...anyway, there's this area on my right-outside ankle about the size of a quarter that is textured strangely. Not only does the skin feel weird, but it feels weird itself...like...you know when your arm falls asleep so bad that it's completely numb and you can't even move it because the blood's been cut off so long and then it is ok within 5 minutes?(I think they call it dead arm or something) Well, that's sorta how that area feels when my finger touches it...it feels numb, but the ankle still knows it's being touched. And that small area takes a great deal to hurt. I just dug my fingernail into it and it took a lot of effort to get it to hurt. Probably not the smartest thing to do...but whatever. Mmmmmmmmmmmm...I make some lemon-lime Kool-Aid, and it is so incredibly yummy!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Coxon said...

Oh yeah, if you didn't notice, there is a post titled "Fasting." There aren't any responses so I figured you missed it.

11:49 PM  
Blogger Coxon said...

LOL! Can...can I go to my doctor's doctor?

11:20 AM  
Blogger Coxon said...

Don't you think doctor's have their doctors that they go to? They can't check themselves and stuff can they?

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home