Finger
Well, now that my finger is all better, I can type well enough to post something. At youth group on Wednesday night we were playing wall ball where you throw a ball against the wall and try to get the ball to come back and hit somebody, then throw the ball back at the wall before the person touches the wall. Well, Ike Barnard had touched the ball and was running for the wall and the ball was relatively far from the wall, so I bent down and put my hand under the ball so that I could twist to my left and kinda bend backwards at the same time and catapult it to the wall. Well, when I did that, I did it so fast that I just about threw myself on the ground, but I put my hand down to stop myself. I managed to get the ball to the wall in time(although it was too high which is bad) but when I put my hand down, my left ring finger had been pushed against the ground so hard that it just pulled the skin off. The skin was still attached, but it was a good chunk. So, I stopped and went and got a band-aid and put it on. Well, that wasn't a good idea because the skin started to kinda heal back on which is bad because it can heal wrong and be a big, ugly scar. So the next day, I used some fingernail clippers to open it back up and remove the skin. Now it's healing correctly and looks rather neat. I'm glad my team wasn't practicing music this week because I wouldn't be able to use that finger, and even so, it might not heal by next thursday. So, I'll be playing with 2 fingers which isn't too bad, but I'll be very limited to what I can do. So anyway, this is the main reason I haven't blogged. It is still pretty uncomfortable to be typing with that finger, but it's not that bad.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home