Saturday, June 10, 2006

CDs for sale!

Spread the word, I'm selling my cds. If you want one of my cds or know somebody that wants one of them, let me know. They're $5 each. Here's the list of what I have.

Andy Hunter - Exodus

Barlow Girl - Barlow Girl, Another Jounral Entry

Blindside - About a Burning Fire, Silence

Building 429 - Space In Between Us

Code of Ethics - Blaze

Cross Movement - Human Emergency, Holy Culture

Disciple - Disciple, By God, This Might Sting a Little

Earthsuit - Kaleidoscope Superior

Grits - The Art of Translation

Jeff Deyo - Surrender, Saturate

Jeremy Camp - Carried Me(The Worship Project), Restored

Kutless - Hearts of the Innocent, Strong Tower, Sea of Faces, Kutless

Living Sacrifice - In Memoriam, Conceived In Fire, Reborn

Matt Redman - Facedown

Mercy Me - Undone

P.O.D. - Testify, Warriors EP Vol. 2, Payable On Death, Satellite, Warriors EP Vol. 1, The Fundamental Elements of Southtown, Payable On Death Live, Brown

Pillar - Where Do We Go From Here(Limited Edition), Where Do We Go From Here, Fireproof(MCA Records), Broken Down: The EP, Fireproof(Flicker Records)

Plankeye - Spill

Project 86 - ...and the Rest Will Follow, Songs to Burn Your Bridges By, Truthless Heros

Sanctus Real - Fight the Tide (on layaway)

Skillet - Collide(Bonus Track), Alien Youth, Ardent Worship: Skillet Live, Hey You I love Your Soul

Steven Curtis Chapman - All Things New

Third Day - Come Together

Thousand Foot Krutch - The Art of Breaking, Phenomenon

TobyMac - Welcome to Diverse City, Momentum

X2004(17 Christian Rock Hits)

Some cds may cost more money because of how hard it would be to give it up, but most will be just $5. Also, if you have any good cds that you wanna get rid of, let me know and maybe we can trade or I'll buy some off of you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sheamus the... said...

I'll take living sacrifice

3:01 PM  
Blogger Coxon said...

Which one? All of them? We could make a trade concerning a shirt I asked for a few years ago...LOL

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home