Monday, December 12, 2005

Some Assembly Required


Well, here's the bike sitting in my driveway. The paint looks better in the picture than it does in real life. It's really scratched up and ugly. It needs to be cleaned up a bit and a couple parts replaced, but it'll be good to go before too long...hopefully!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey i am going to need your services very soon
I have to have the gift done for Saturday. do you think that you could practice some if you have any down time?
thank you so much
can you IM me or something to let me know when is a good time for you. thanks!
misty

10:22 PM  
Blogger Coxon said...

Well Matthew Benson, I checked out your blog but there was nowhere to say anything...so I'm saying hi here. What did you find "inquisitive" about my blog?

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home