Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Canada

Well people, you REALLY better not blame Canada now. I'm praying/thinking about moving back. Here's the situation...I just found out that my immigration papers came back a while ago. Nobody told me! So, I'm nowhere close to getting my greencard which means I'm nowhere close to getting a job or moving out. The only chance I have right now of getting my life started is moving to Canada where I CAN get a job and a place of my own. I'm thinking about either going back to Edmonton where my friend Chelsey and my dad live, or going to Halifax, Nova Scotia where my oldest sister and her husband live. She just moved from Edmonton and she says that jobs are plentiful there, which is a good thing. The only problem is that once I go back, it would be like I was just visiting the US for 9 years, because I have no place here...legally. So, if I wanted to come back, it would have to be just for a couple of weeks visit or something, they're really getting strict about immigration. So...pray for me, I need guidance. This could be a really big opportunity for me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Coxon said...

Well, I'm still at the same place, thinking about it...and the more I think about it, the more excited I get. Moving to Canada would be so awesome! My parents are kool with it, they understand how frustrating it would be for me, being 20 years old, to not have a job and not be able to move out or anything like that. So yeah...

11:28 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

His sister wants to support anything he chooses and he would not be alone. He would have a great experience out here in the Atlantic. I'd make sure of it! :)

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home