This is basically my online journaling site. I use it for journaling my thoughts and whatever is going on in my life. Read and enjoy. If you want to comment on any of it, just post a comment or email me or catch me on IM or whatever. Peace.
Saturday, December 10, 2005
Vroom Vroom!
Here is my new motorcycle. Well, this isn't a picture of the actual bike, but it's the same kind. It's a Kawasaki 440LTD. It's got a WHOPPIN 27hp. It looks nice doesn't it? I think I'm going to have mine black with a blue design on the gas tank. I'm so excited!!!
I was born and raise in Canada until the age of 11, and now I live here in VA, USA. I'm still a Canadian citizen, I'm starting to warm up to America. I'm a born again Christian, and my relationships with God and people at my church are important to me.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home