Friday, February 24, 2006

This is the song that never ends...

...yes it goes on, and on my friend! This is the song of the FRIKIN' GREENCARD!!! The chances of me staying and getting my greencard just got lower, which means the chances of me going to Canada are higher. I found out the other day that it will take 4 years for me to get my greencard UNLESS my stepdad can file for me. For the past couple years that we've been filing for my greencard, my mom has be filing for me because she's my biological mother. My stepdad is only my father by marriage and for some reason the INS(Immigration and Naturalization Services) have a problem with that. So...we'll see if they let him file for me. If they do allow that, then I could have my green card within months. But, if not...then I'm going to Canada.

As for the motorcycle, it can be easily fixed and could be running in no time! But...I don't see the use in that if I can't get a license! So, it continues to sit in the driveway, out of order.

So, back to the Canada subject...the thing that bothers me right now is that there are a few girls...women...whatever...that I really have strong feelings for and if I go to Canada, forget about that because I'm not about to do a long distance relationship. So, I can look at it like...Well, God could have somebody in store for me in Canada...but it's hard for me to look at it that way because of the girls here! I really want to have an attitude of gratitude(was that clever or what?) but I'm getting angry that I can't have all these things that almost everybody else can. I can't have a job, or a license and I can't move out of my parents' house till I'm 24.

Anyway...I ate at Fuddrucker's last night. I had the biggest burger I've ever had in my entire life along with a handful of steak fries(probably around 10). I've had 1lb burgers before, but this thing was stinkin' huge! I seriously think it was more than a pound, and the bun was huge...and it had a lot of cheese on it. It was great, but I was in a little pain that night if I didn't sit right which isn't a good sign. I think I'm still recovering from it. I've been wanting to eat the 1lb burger at Fuddrucker's for years now and I finally got to so I think that will be my last 1lb burger...it's time to downsize my meals!

1 Comments:

Blogger Samantha said...

You know God will provide the answer. Be strong. I am here for you bro!

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home