Acquire the Fire
Well, I got home this morning at about 1:30 from a great weekend at Acquire the Fire in Charlotte, NC. I'm sitting here typing this up instead of going to church because I forgot to set my clock ahead an hour before I went to bed. Anyway...If you've never heard of Aquire the Fire, then you're missing out. It's a weekend...or...more like a day and 2 night youth conference. They always have a worship team there for praise and worship throughout the day, a couple speakers, and a couple popular Christian bands. The speakers were Ron Luce and Joel Johnson(never heard of them before, but they were really good). The bands were Pillar(one of my absolute all time faves) and KJ-52. It took me from the time we got there, to near time to leave to start to really get into it and start to enter God's presence. The praise and worship before we left was phenomenal. I've never worshiped so freely or so passionately before. The only thing that really bothered me was how the entire place would start clapping and cheering every 2 stinking minutes! I'll write more later...gotta go


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home