Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Ok, I WAS going to write more on the Acquire the Fire weekend, but that's old news. If you really wanna know more ask me in person or something. Well, good news! We received something from the INS(Immigration and Naturalization Service) saying that they received my paperwork and that they processed part of it already. That's pretty stinking quick considering we sent it off like...a couple weeks ago. In just over a month, it will be 2 years since we first ordered the papers to fill out. Pray that this works out this time, I can't wait to have my greencard so I can get my license's and eventually move out, although I'm not in a big hurry to move out, just something that needs to happen soon, I'm 20 years old for crying out loud. Yes, I will have to start paying taxes, but that's ok because I just REALLY can't wait till I can start driving again, and within a week, I'll own a car! WOOT WOOT!!! By the way, I'm kool because I got some free Chester Cheetah stickers in my Fun Favorites Variety Sack!

2 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

You are such a goob! But I'm so glad that things are finally falling into place. I'm so sorry that it's taken this long. You're gonna go far once you don't have anything holding you down.

Make me a promise though... you'll call your mother at least once a week after you move out. Okay?

10:06 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

WHOOO HOOOO!!! *crazay happy Will Smith Dance* It will happen soon! It IS happening for you!

Prayers for you my bro!

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home